This full coverage block directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM), and voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures along with the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block is constructed of high purity copper that is nickel electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi block set ups.
- Block Material: Nickel Electroplated High Purity Copper / Acrylic
- Backplate Material: Black Anodized Aluminum (not in contact with coolant)
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- Gigabyte 3090Ti Gaming 24G
- Please check over the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please contact support for confirmation.
- Compatibility based on these circuit board designs only
- Fittings: G 1/4in. Thread
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 1x Backplate
- 2x Stop Fitting
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- Thermal grease
- 1x 5v A-RGB (RBW) Light
- (Warning: Addressable RGB (RBW) is 5V and is ONLY compatible with Addressable RGB (RBW) components. RGB is 12V and is ONLY compatible with RGB components. Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
This is a repair or replace only item. Returns not accepted on compatibility issues or if block has had water/fluid run through it.
Manufacturer reserves right to alter block design to expand compatibility. Delivered item may not 100% match pictured item. Product does NOT come with English instructions. Please see product gallery images for install guide if available. Generally, thermal pads should be installed on the card where the block has corresponding raised contact points with the exception of the GPU core, which uses thermal paste. Installing pads on other components can lead to improper contact and poor performance.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.