This full coverage block directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM), and voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures along with the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block is constructed of high-purity copper that is electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high-flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi-block setups.
- Block Material: Electroplated High Purity Copper
- Backplate Material: Black Anodized Aluminum (not in contact with coolant)
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- Nvidia Tesla A100 80GB
- Nvidia A800 80GB
- Please check over the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please contact support for confirmation. Including photos of your card's circuit board will lead to a faster resolution.
- Compatibility based on these circuit board designs only
- Fittings: G 1/4in. Thread
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 1x Backplate
- 2x Stop Fitting
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- Thermal grease
This is a repair or replacement-only item. Returns are not accepted on compatibility issues or if the block has had water/fluid run through it.
The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the block design to expand compatibility. The delivered item may not 100% match the pictured item. The product does NOT come with English instructions. Please see product gallery images for the install guide if available. Generally, thermal pads should be installed on the card where the block has corresponding raised contact points with the exception of the GPU core, which uses thermal paste. Installing pads on other components can lead to improper contact and poor performance.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use it at your own risk.