Rigid Acrylic Tube from PrimoChill is made from strong, clear acrylic and is designed to withstand high temperatures and chemical corrosion better than other plastics. Acrylic tubing is preferred by some users over PETG for its higher melting point, more stain-resistant properties, superior clarity and scratch resistance. With PrimoChill tube, you can achieve tight bends without the need for excessive compression fittings or 90-degree angle rotaries. This reduces the time and money you spend searching for the right fitting in your build.
- Trusted/Experienced Brand. PrimoChill
- Superior Clarity
- High Melting Point
- Thicker Wall for Safer Operation
- Inner Diameter: 10mm
- Outer Diameter: 14mm
- Wall Thickness : 2mm
- Length: 750mm / 29.5 inches
- Pack Size:4
- Fittings:14mm OD Rigid Compression
- 4 Pieces of 750mm Acrylic tube
With the use of different components, materials, fluids, and flow rates, results may vary with the appearance of your tubing. Rigid Acrylic Tube is designed to work with a large variety of cooling components, however the use of alcohols, Ethylene Glycol and as well as any other harmful chemicals is strictly prohibited and will void your warranty.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.
InstallationPLEASE NOTE: When using a bending insert with rigid tubing, remember it is meant to have a tight fit. If it is loose, the rigid tube will collapse, kink, form air pockets and flat spots when heated. The tighter the fit, the better the result. This process requires patience, but will become easier the more you practice.
The bending insert requires some stretching and lubricating to get it in the rigid tube. Steps to success are below:
1. Stretch the bending insert. Remove any excess that isn’t stretched.
2. Ream the rigid tube with an RFB for best results, (or a hand reamer if that's all you have). This will ensure a clean opening for easier insertion.
3. Lubricate by applying several drops of dish soap or olive oil on the bending insert itself and then place several more drops into the rigid tube.
4. Work the bending insert into the rigid tube. The more you use the insert, the easier this process will become.