The Bykski Full Coverage GPU Water Block is a work of art! This full coverage block directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM) as well as the voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures and the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block is constructed of high purity copper that is electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi block set ups.
- Block Material: Electroplated High Purity Copper / Clear Acrylic
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- MSI RTX 3080 GAMING TRIO 10G OC
- MSI RTX 3090 GAMING TRIO 24G OC
- MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM X 10G
- Please check over the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please contact support for confirmation.
- Compatibility based on these circuit board designs only
- Fittings: G 1/4in. Thread
- Stock Backplates: Due to mounting variances between cards, stock backplates not guaranteed to fit.
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 2x Stop Fitting
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- Thermal grease
- 1x 5v A-RGB (RBW) Light
- (Warning: Addressable RGB (RBW) is 5V and is ONLY compatible with Addressable RGB (RBW) components. RGB is 12V and is ONLY compatible with RGB components. Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
This is a repair or replace only item. Returns not accepted on compatibility issues or block has had water/fluid run through it.
Manufacturer reserves right to alter block design to expand compatibility. Delivered item may not 100% match pictured item. Product does NOT come with English instructions.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.