This full coverage block directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM), and voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures along with the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block base is constructed of high purity copper that nickel electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Two ports are used to configure serial design block set ups.
- Block Material: Nickel Electroplated High Purity Copper / Nickel Electroplated Brass
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- NVIDIA V100 NVLink
- Please check over the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please contact support for confirmation.
- Compatibility based on these circuit board designs only
- Fittings: G 1/4in. Thread
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- Thermal grease
This is a repair or replace only item. Returns are not accepted on compatibility issues or if block has had water/fluid run through it.
Manufacturer reserves right to alter block design to expand compatibility. Delivered item may not 100% match pictured item. Product does NOT come with English instructions. Please see product gallery images for install guide if available. Generally, thermal pads should be installed on the card where the block has corresponding raised contact points with the exception of the GPU core, which uses thermal paste. Installing pads on other components can lead to improper contact and poor performance.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.