Designed for the NVIDIA Tesla graphics card requiring 24x7 hours of work to build all-metal construction, safety, and durability. The design of the stainless steel panel makes it possible for the video card water cooler head to be ultra-thin. Based on the features of the Leadtek graphics card, the N-TESLA-V100-16G-X-V2 water cooler has the inlet and outlet at the rear, avoiding the interference of the NV Link Bridge.
The block is constructed of high-purity copper that is electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high-flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series.
- Block Material: Nickel Electroplated High Purity Copper / Stainless Steel / POM
- Backplate Material: Black Anodized Aluminum (not in contact with coolant)
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- NVIDIA TESLA V100 16GB FHHL
- Please check the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please get in touch with support for confirmation.
- Compatibility based on these circuit board designs only
- Fittings: G 1/4in. Thread
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 1x Backplate
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- Thermal grease
This is a repair or replacement-only item. Returns are not accepted on compatibility issues or if the block has had water/fluid run through it.
The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the block design to expand compatibility. The delivered item may not 100% match the pictured item. The product does NOT come with English instructions. Please see the product gallery images for the install guide if available. Generally, thermal pads should be installed on the card where the block has corresponding raised contact points, except the GPU core, which uses thermal paste. Installing pads on other components can lead to improper contact and poor performance.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use it at your own risk.