The Bykski PMS5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump Motor is a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring PWM speed control. Like most other PMS5 pumps this reliability is afforded by the same unique design as the original pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven spherical impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The pumps data and speed control is done using the PWM 4-pin connector. By connecting this the pump speed can be controlled via the computers similar to a CPU fan speed. This also allows the safety feature of auto shut down based on RPM feedback if available in your BIOS.
- Sleeved Black/Black Cables
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The high pressure capability of the PMS5 is particularly well adapted to high-flow systems
- Power: 12V / TDP23W
- Voltage: 8V-24V
- Power Connector: 4-Pin Molex
- Speed Control/Data: 4-Pin PWM
- Working Temp: 45C at 4000RPM
- Max RPM: 4800
- Maximum head: 12.4 ft (3.8 m)
- Maximum discharge: ~396.26 GPH (1500 LPH)
- Top Material: PMMA
- Thread: G1/4
- Dimensions: 80mm x 83.5mm x 84.6mm
- Loop: Aluminum or Non-Aluminum
- 1x Bykski PMS5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump - PWM Enabled
- 1x Top and Mounting System (Version 2)
Do not run the pump dry. It is designed as self lubricating which means the fluid that the pump is designed to push/create flow is also used to lubricate the internal pump parts and you shouldn't run the pump without fluid for any reason. Running dry creates internal friction between the ceramic bearing and bearing housing and that heat can crack or melt the bearing housing very quickly. Running pumps dry (without fluid) immediately voids the warranty and replacements/refunds will not be issued. Not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.