PrimoChill CTR™ (Compression Tube Reservoir) System Phase II is the latest in a slew of new products that PrimoChill is catering towards the modders and their need for color!!! What makes the NEW CTRs so unique and not like anything on the market today is the ingenious compression ring end caps that make a water tight seal without the need to cut or tap the end of the reservoir. Similar to the PrimoChill Rigid fittings, the CTR Phase II uses the same principal for securing and sealing off the acrylic tube with little to no force on the tube which prevents cracking. CTRs are the next best thing in the water cooling industry giving the user the flexibility of color as well as sizes to fit their build perfectly. CTRs are certain to be copied, but remember that PrimoChill's are Made in the USA, by Americans..
- Compression Ring End Caps
- Multi-Port End Cap: 8 ports (4 Top Inlet and 4 Bottom Outlets)
- Colored Compression Rings Easy End Cap Removal for Cleaning
- Simple Reservoir Mounting System, Hardware and Template Included
- Inner Diameter (ID): 2.25 inches / (57mm)
- Outer Diameter (OD): 2.5 inches / (63mm)
- Overall Length: 250mm (End caps add 10mm to overall length, ex. 120mm CTR is 130mm long)
- Fitting Thread:G 1/4
- Warranty: 1 year
- Material:Laser Cut Acrylic Tubes
- Fluid Capacity: 27-30.5oz (depending on endcap)
- Fittings: G1/4 thread
- Incompatible: Vortex Break, Flow Sticks (due to the low profile nature of the ends caps, threaded fittings cannot be used on both sides of the same thread port)
- 6x Low Profile Port Caps w/ O-ring
- 2x 4 Port Low Profile End Cap - Clear PMMA (Installed)
- 2x Knurled Mount Ring - Color Based on Option (Installed)
- 2x Compression Tube Reservoir Mounts and Brackets - Black
- Mounting Hardware
- Rubber Anti-Vibration Pad
- 4x CTR O-rings (Installed)
- 1x240mm CTR Tube - Clear (Installed)
Use of caustic coolant will void your warranty and cause your reservoir to crack.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.