The Black Edition is a collaboration of in house preference and style mixed with a bit of a universal touch. We basically blackened out the rings and conceived a new mounting bracket laser cut from acrylic in the color of your choice. This makes the entire reservoir mount perfectly on a standard dual 120mm radiator. The entire profile of the reservoir system stays within the overall size of the radiator making system integration flawless. What makes the NEW CTRs so unique and not like anything on the market today is the ingenious compression ring end caps that make a water tight seal without the need to cut or tap the end of the reservoir. Similar to the PrimoChill Rigid fittings, the CTR Phase II uses the same principal for securing and sealing off the acrylic tube with little to no force on the tube which prevents cracking. CTRs are the next best thing in the water cooling industry giving the user the flexibility of color as well as sizes to fit their build perfectly. CTRs are certain to be copied, but remember that PrimoChill's are Made in the USA, by Americans..
- Compression Ring End Caps
- D5 Compatible Pump Head w/ Additional Port for Return/Drain
- Multi-Port Top End Cap: 3 Ports
- Mounting System Included for 240mm Radiators
- Colored Compression Rings Easy End Cap Removal for Cleaning
- Made in the USA
- Inner Diameter (ID): 2.25 inches / (57mm)
- Outer Diameter (OD): 2.5 inches / (63mm)
- Overall Length: 205mm (with pump installed)
- Fitting Thread:G 1/4
- Warranty: 1 year
- Material:Laser Cut Acrylic Tubes
- Fittings: G1/4 thread
- Pump:Laing D5 variants / PrimoChill PWM D5
- 3x Low Profile Port Caps w/ O-ring
- 1x 3 Port Mountable End Cap - Black POM (Installed)
- 1x D5 Pump Head - Black POM (Installed)
- 3x Knurled Mount Ring - TX Matte Black (Installed)
- 240mm Radiator Mounting Plates w/ Mounting Hardware - Black
- 4x CTR O-rings (Installed)
- 1x Pump O-ring (Installed)
- 1x120mm CTR Tube - Clear (Installed)
- 1x Acrylic Shim
- 1x Rubber Shim
- Vortex Break
- D5 Pump - Optional (required for usage)
Use of caustic coolant will void your warranty and cause your reservoir to crack. PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.
PrimoChill is not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.
Flow Direction PDF
Shipping & Returns
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out every order same day if the order is placed by 2:00pm MST. If not, the order will ship out the next business day.
We ship via UPS, USPS and for international orders we ship via DHL.
For no reason do we refund the outbound shipping cost.
For international customers please reference this page for duties/tax information.
Customers are responsible for ALL return shipping charges on merchandise for any reason. Unless otherwise noted, shipping on products and returns is non-refundable, and returning a product comes at the expense of the customer. Customer will be responsible for paying shipping products/orders back to PrimoChill.com.
Damaged Items: All packages are fully insured at no additional charge.
If a shipped order is refused or returned undelivered there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee, a $12.00 Service Fee and no refund on the shipping cost.
Products returned for credit must be received within 20 days of invoice date and a 20% restocking fee will apply. If 20 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
PrimoChill.com will not assess a restocking fee for defective products.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded this includes B-Stock products.
Returns will not be accepted without an RMA number provided from firstname.lastname@example.org.