We recommend a thorough cleaning of all tubing and system components prior to priming your system with ANY coolant. Flushing your system with Sys Prep will remove any particles as well as any residual chemicals that may exist from previous build or the tubing manufacturing process. It also neutralizes the PH balance in your loop. This is the driving force behind the success rate of TRUE. Every system is different and will have varying starting PH levels. The longer you run the SysPrep mixture in your system the better the results will be! Some systems are balanced after only a few hours while in rare cases others may take days to achieve this.
Pre-treat your system with Sys Prep to maintain the integrity of True™ and to ensure optimal results.
This product is NOT intended to be used in conjunction with other preventative additives! All ingredients are included in this product. Failure to do so might result in adverse effects and will void the warranty. PrimoChill recommends replacing the liquids every 12 months (or sooner) for best results!
Colored versions have the capability to stain your components over time. This is a common result when using any dyed coolant. The severity varies based on color, duration, and average flow rate.
Please be aware of the following before using ANY colored fluid in your system.
All water-cooling loops (existing as well as new) must be prepared using the included Sys Prep
As with all custom loop water-cooling, continual maintenance and frequent inspection is required. True will need to be replaced every 6 months or sooner, depending on the complexity and conditions of your loop. This will be required to maintain the aesthetic appeal of your loop.
Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the fluid warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator.
Do not mix ANY additional additives, coolants or silver coils with True. This will change the formulation of True which can cause the fluid to solidify or break apart.
Known incompatible radiators include but NOT limited to:
- Thermaltake RL Series - Radiators
- EK Aluminum Kits
The use of any colored fluids/dyes WILL ABSOLUTELY stain your components in your cooling loop including rigid and flexible tubing, acrylic reservoirs, and blocks. Prolonged use will cause permanent staining of your components. Severity of staining will be based on the color. Use of this product is at your own risk. PrimoChill will not replace stained components.
During the initial application of True, the product may change/lose its original color when added to your loop within the first 24-48 hours. This is a common, well known occurrence. If this happens to your system, immediately drain and flush it out with DI or Distilled water. Once the system has been drained and cleaned, refill your system with True fluid once again. True will over time help neutralize your cooling loop, which will then stabilize the color.
High Pressure Systems
The combination of high pressure loops and microchannel water blocks will accelerate the breakdown of True coolant. We STRONGLY recommend using a pressure relief valve in every water-cooling loop.
PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.
Sys Prep Instructions
1. Install your cooling loop and double-check connections to ensure loop is “closed”. No Leaks!
2. Empty bottle of SysPrep into 1 US Gallon of fresh DI or Distilled water, and shake for 30 seconds.
3. Add mix to cooling loop.
4. Fill loop with treated water and be sure to remove as many air bubbles as possible.
5. Start loop pump and begin circulating the treated water.
6. Run treated water for at least 12 hours to ensure loop is properly flushed and treated.
7. Drain System. Inspect drained water for debris or foreign particles. Dispose of drained water. Repeat flush if needed.
8. Fill loop with your choice of coolant and begin water-cooling.**
Notes: During the “flush” the water may become cloudy and foaming may occur. Do not worry! This means the SysPrep is doing its job! If after “flushing” the loop debris is still present, please repeat “flush” again.
** Residual treated water left in your loop is not harmful. If you prefer to remove it, do a simple rinse of the loop with fresh DI or Distilled Water. This rinse will not affect the results of the Sys Prep just performed.
1. Finish Sys Prep Instructions. (strongly recommended for new builds and existing system refills)
2. Mix 8oz True™ bottle with 1 gallon distilled water.
3. Shake casually to incorporate the pre-mix with the water. (excessive force or mixing not required)
4. Fill your system with fluid using your preferred priming method.