This item is Pre-owned, Used, or an Open Box Product.
Used products are returns from customers that cannot be resold as new, due to damaged retail packaging, missing parts or manuals, fluid ran through them, dirty, scratches, dents as well as other cosmetic issues or damage due to install/use.
These products are heavily discounted and the condition is not evaluated. You may receive an open box item that is brand new and only the retail packaging is missing or damaged, or you may receive a used item with missing hardware, manuals, or other parts.
There are no returns or refunds on Used products. They are sold "as is" condition and cannot be returned, refunded or under warranty of any kind. This includes any new fluid that you may run through a used part. We recommend using our cleaning kits to properly flush and clean all used items!
The picture shown is the product in new condition and does not reflect the condition in any way of the item you may receive.
Description provided is the description of a new product. This product may or may not include all the parts listed below.
PrimoChill is bringing SX colors to metric sized compression rigid fittings! These fittings are designed to secure rigid hard tubing to your components and do so in style. Taking your system to the next level is an art form driven by color and textures. These fittings are easy to use and bring vivid colors and superior durability to any system.
- SpectraX powder coated caps for color consistency.
- G 1/4in. thread bright nickel plated brass base for corrosion resistance
- Quick and simple installation
- Industry Standard G 1/4in. threads
- Nickel plated brass base
- Diamond knurled cap
- Available in over 30 different finishes
These fittings are designed to work with the tubing below.
- 16mm OD Rigid PETG tubing
- 16mm OD Rigid PMMA tubing
- 16mm OD Rigid Copper tubing
- 1x Coated cap
- 1x Nickel plated base
- 1x Bottom sealing o-ring
- 1x Tubing sleeve seal insert
- No installation tool required. Finger tighten only.
- SX caps are coated with a durable powder coat, but we still recommend handling with care so you can enjoy the finish for years to come. If tools have to be used to loosen, make sure to cover them with a soft material to protect the finish.