True™ is an environmentally friendly coolant solution that alleviates stress and concern over possible leaks in your next watercooling system. It provides significant benefits of increased performance and aesthetics without the headaches. True™ delivers continuous protection against algae and corrosion and is safe for your PC components. Whether you're new to watercooling, or a seasoned pro, True™ is the coolant for you .WARNING: Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the fluid warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator.
- Repeatable chemistry for True™ colors every time.
- Pre-measured and pre-dyed. Ready to mix with DI water and add to your system.
- Safe on all plastics, rubbers, miscellaneous gasket materials, and acrylic.
- 2 year shelf life (unopened in original Bottle)
- Waterbased pre-mix concentrate solution
- Cleanest coolant formulation in the water cooling industry.
- Preservative and APE free.
- Special inhibiting ingredients that prevent sludge build up of algae and galvanic corrosion.
- Bottle Size: 8 fluid ounces
- Shelf Life: 2 years (unopened)
- Mix Ratio: Add to 1 gallon Distilled Water
- Additives / Fluids: TRUE , same color only
- Do not mix ANY additional additives, coolants or silver coils with True. This will change the formulation of True causing undesirable results.
- Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator.
- Safe to use with all rubber gaskets, acrylic tubing, pvc tubing, petg tubing, glass tubing, as well as nickel and copper components.
- Thermaltake RL Series - Radiators
- EK Aluminum Kits
- PrimoChill True™ - 8oz (makes 1 gallon of coolant)
- Sys Prep - 15mL
We recommend a thorough cleaning of all tubing and system components prior to priming your system with ANY coolant. Flushing your system with Sys Prep will remove any particles as well as any residual chemicals that may exist from previous build or the tubing manufacturing process. It also neutralizes the PH balance in your loop. This is the driving force behind the success rate of TRUE. Every system is different and will have varying starting PH levels. The longer you run the SysPrep mixture in your system the better the results will be! Some systems are balanced after only a few hours while in rare cases others may take days to achieve this.
Pre-treat your system with Sys Prep to maintain the integrity of True™ and to ensure optimal results.
This product is NOT intended to be used in conjunction with other preventative additives! All ingredients are included in this product. Failure to do so might result in adverse effects and will void the warranty. PrimoChill recommends replacing the liquids every 12 months (or sooner) for best results!
Colored versions have the capability to stain your components over time. This is a common result when using any dyed coolant. The severity varies based on color, duration, and average flow rate.
Please be aware of the following before using ANY colored fluid in your system.
All water-cooling loops (existing as well as new) must be prepared using the included Sys Prep
As with all custom loop water-cooling, continual maintenance and frequent inspection is required. True will need to be replaced every 6 months or sooner, depending on the complexity and conditions of your loop. This will be required to maintain the aesthetic appeal of your loop.
Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the fluid warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator.
Do not mix ANY additional additives, coolants or silver coils with True. This will change the formulation of True which can cause the fluid to solidify or break apart.
- Thermaltake RL Series - Radiators
- EK Aluminum Kits
The use of any colored fluids/dyes WILL ABSOLUTELY stain your components in your cooling loop including rigid and flexible tubing, acrylic reservoirs, and blocks. Prolonged use will cause permanent staining of your components. Severity of staining will be based on the color. Use of this product is at your own risk. PrimoChill will not replace stained components.
During the initial application of True, the product may change/lose its original color when added to your loop within the first 24-48 hours. This is a common, well known occurrence. If this happens to your system, immediately drain and flush it out with DI or Distilled water. Once the system has been drained and cleaned, refill your system with True fluid once again. True will over time help neutralize your cooling loop, which will then stabilize the color.
High Pressure Systems
The combination of high pressure loops and microchannel water blocks will accelerate the breakdown of True coolant. We STRONGLY recommend using a pressure relief valve in every water-cooling loop.
Sys Prep Instructions
1. Install your cooling loop and double-check connections to ensure loop is “closed”. No Leaks!
2. Empty bottle of SysPrep into 1 US Gallon of fresh DI or Distilled water, and shake for 30 seconds.
3. Add mix to cooling loop.
4. Fill loop with treated water and be sure to remove as many air bubbles as possible.
5. Start loop pump and begin circulating the treated water.
6. Run treated water for at least 12 hours to ensure loop is properly flushed and treated.
7. Drain System. Inspect drained water for debris or foreign particles. Dispose of drained water. Repeat flush if needed.
8. Fill loop with your choice of coolant and begin water-cooling.**
Notes: During the “flush” the water may become cloudy and foaming may occur. Do not worry! This means the SysPrep is doing its job! If after “flushing” the loop debris is still present, please repeat “flush” again.
** Residual treated water left in your loop is not harmful. If you prefer to remove it, do a simple rinse of the loop with fresh DI or Distilled Water. This rinse will not affect the results of the Sys Prep just performed.
1. Finish Sys Prep Instructions. (strongly recommended for new builds and existing system refills)
2. Mix 8oz True™ bottle with 1 gallon distilled water.
3. Shake casually to incorporate the pre-mix with the water. (excessive force or mixing not required)
4. Fill your system with fluid using your preferred priming method.
Shipping & Returns
Same Day Shipping
We strive to ship out every order same day if the order is placed by 2:00pm MST. If not, the order will ship out the next business day.
Customers are responsible for ALL return shipping charges on merchandise for any reason. Unless otherwise noted, shipping on products and returns is non-refundable, and returning a product comes at the expense of the customer. Customer will be responsible for paying shipping products/orders back to PrimoChill.com.
Please ship using a carrier that provides a tracking number, insurance and proof of delivery. PrimoChill.com is not responsible for return items lost by the carrier. Valid proof of delivery must include the receipt signature of an authorized PrimoChill.com employee.
Damaged Items: All packages are fully insured at no additional charge.
If you receive a damaged package, you must notify us within 48 hours of receipt. Sending back damaged merchandise voids the shipping insurance and no credit will be given. Damaged packages must be held for five days with original packaging for carrier inspection.
If a shipped order is refused or returned undelivered there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee, a $12.00 Service Fee and no refund on the shipping cost.
Products returned for credit must be received within 20 days of invoice date and a 20% restocking fee will apply. If 20 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
All returned items must be in like new condition with all related parts including screws, manuals, etc. If you have lost, thrown away, scratched or opened sealed boxes or bags – a higher restock fee may apply upwards of 50%. Products that have had fluid ran through them are subject to these higher restock fees.
If a customer is misleading about the defect and evidence of incorrect install/use or tampering has occurred, the return my denied and a higher restock fee may be assessed or the return may be completely denied. A qualified PrimoChill.com technician will test each returned product for defects.
PrimoChill.com will not assess a restocking fee for defective products.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded this includes B-Stock products.
Returns will not be accepted without an RMA number provided from email@example.com.