This product is intended for Experienced/Professional Users Only.
Opaque coolants are to be monitored daily to ensure that there is no color change or any collection or separation of True Opaque.
All water-cooling loops (existing as well as new) must be prepared using the included Sys Prep
As with all custom loop water-cooling, continual maintenance and frequent inspection is required. True will need to be replaced every 6 months or sooner, depending on the complexity and conditions of your loop. This will be required to maintain the aesthetic appeal of your loop.
Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the fluid warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator.
Do not mix ANY additional additives, coolants or silver coils with True. This will change the formulation of True which can cause the fluid to solidify or break apart.
The use of any colored fluids/dyes WILL ABSOLUTELY stain your components in your cooling loop including rigid and flexible tubing, acrylic reservoirs, and blocks. Prolonged use will cause permanent staining of your components. Severity of staining will be based on the color. Use of this product is at your own risk. PrimoChill will not replace stained components.
During the initial application of True, the product may change/lose its original color when added to your loop within the first 24-48 hours. This is a common, well known occurrence. If this happens to your system, immediately drain and flush it out with DI or Distilled water. Once the system has been drained and cleaned, refill your system with True fluid once again. True will over time help neutralize your cooling loop, which will then stabilize the color.
High Pressure Systems
The combination of high pressure loops and microchannel water blocks will accelerate the breakdown of True coolant. We STRONGLY recommend using a pressure relief valve in every water-cooling loop.
Collection or separation of particles
As with all Opaque fluids, buildup of particles in the micro channels of water blocks will occur over time. This buildup/blockage can cause the fluid in your system to flow slower and could possibly stop flow all together. System pressure also plays a role in how well True Opaque performs. The combination of high pressure loops and microchannel water blocks will accelerate the breakdown of True Opaque coolant. We STRONGLY recommend using a pressure relief valve in every water-cooling loop. If you notice ANY collection or separation of True Opaque, drain and rinse your system IMMEDIATELY. Running your system with True Opaque coolant after it has separated can cause unknown issues and could require the user to remove, open, and clean each individual component in the system.
PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.
Opaque Sys Prep Instructions
1. Install your cooling loop and double-check connections to ensure loop is “closed” with no leaks!
2. Empty bottle of Opaque SysPrep into 1 US Gallon of fresh DI or Distilled water, and shake for 30 seconds.
3. Add mix to cooling loop.
4. Fill loop with treated water and be sure to remove as many air bubbles as possible.
5. Start loop pump and begin circulating the treated water.**
6. Run treated water for a minimum of 48 hours to ensure loop is properly flushed and treated.
7. Drain System. Inspect drained water for debris or foreign particles. Dispose of drained water. Repeat flush if needed. ***
8. Fill loop with coolant.
** Notes: During the “flush” the water may become cloudy and foaming may occur. Do not worry! This means the SysPrep is doing its job! If after flushing the loop debris is still present, please repeat flush again.
** *Residual treated water left in your loop after draining is not harmful. However, if you prefer to remove it, simply rinse the loop with fresh DI or Distilled Water.
Opaque True™ Instructions
1. Finish Opaque Sys Prep Instructions. (Required for new builds as well as existing system refills).
2. Mix 8oz Opaque True™ bottle with 1 gallon distilled water.
3. Shake casually to incorporate the pre-mix with the water. (Excessive force or mixing not required)
4. Fill your system with fluid using your preferred priming method.