The Bykski Full Coverage GPU Water Block and Backplate for Gigabyte RTX 3070 is a work of art! This full coverage block directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM) as well as the voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures! Along with these temperatures comes the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block is constructed of high purity copper that is electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi block set ups.
The matching backplate is optional.
- Finest Craftsmanship
- Designed to Fit Standard G1/4 Thread Fittings
- SLI/Crossfire Compliant
- Model: N-GV3070GMOC-X
- Block Material: Electroplated High Purity Copper / Clear PMMA
- Backplate Material: Black Anodized Aluminum (Not in contact with coolant)
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 VISION OC 8G
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 EAGLE OC 8G
- Please check over the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please contact support for confirmation.
- Compatibility based on Gigabyte RTX 3070 listed PCB designs.
- Fittings:G 1/4in. Thread
- Stock Backplates: Due to mounting variances between cards, stock backplates not guaranteed to fit.
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 1x Backplate
- 2x Stop Fitting
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- Thermal grease
This is a repair or replace only item. Returns not accepted on compatibility issues or block has had water/fluid run through it.
Manufacturer reserves right to alter block design to expand compatibility. Delivered item may not 100% match pictured item. Product does NOT come with English instructions.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.