PC Opaque is a long-awaited breakthrough in showcase coolant. The solid vibrant color will set the edge on your next build and provide stunning pictures of sheer beauty to be appreciated by all. Opaque is classified as a showcase style coolant but performance is comparable to any of its transparent counterparts.
- Repeatable chemistry for true colors every time.
- Pre-measured and pre-dyed. Ready to pour into your prepped system right out of the bottle.
- Safe on all plastics, rubbers, miscellaneous gasket materials, and acrylic.
- Waterbased pre-mix concentrate solution
- Cleanest coolant formulation in the water cooling industry.
- Preservative and APE free.
- Special inhibiting ingredients that prevent sludge build up of algae and galvanic corrosion.
- Bottle Size: 32oz fluid ounces
- Shelf Life: 2 years (unopened)
- Mix Ratio: No Mixing necessary ready to use
- PC Opaque - 32oz ready to use bottle
- PrimoPrep - 2oz pH prep neutralizer
Known incompatible components include but NOT limited to:
- Any Wetted Aluminum
- Thermaltake RL Series - Radiators
- EK Aluminum Kits and Parts
- Enermax - NEOChanger Reservoir
- Fittings w/ finished internals (black or coloring in contact with coolant)
This product is intended for Experienced/Professional Users Only.
As with all custom loop water-cooling, continual maintenance and frequent inspection is required. PC Opaque will need to be replaced every 6 months or sooner, depending on the complexity and conditions of your loop. This will be required to maintain the aesthetic appeal of your loop. Opaque coolants are to be monitored daily to ensure that there is no color change or any collection or separation of PC Opaque.
The use of any colored fluids/dyes WILL ABSOLUTELY stain your components in your cooling loop including rigid and flexible tubing, acrylic reservoirs, and blocks. Prolonged use will cause permanent staining of your components. Severity of staining will be based on the color. Use of this product is at your own risk. PrimoChill will not replace stained components.
During the initial application of PC Opaque, the product may change/lose its original color when added to your loop within the first 24-48 hours. This is a common, well known occurrence. If this happens to your system, immediately drain and flush it out with DI or Distilled water. Once the system has been drained and cleaned, refill your system with PC Opaque fluid once again.
High Pressure Systems
The combination of high pressure loops and microchannel water blocks will accelerate the breakdown of PC Opaque coolant. We STRONGLY recommend using a pressure relief valve in every water-cooling loop.
Collection or separation of particles
As with all Opaque fluids, buildup of particles in the micro channels of water blocks will occur over time. This buildup/blockage can cause the fluid in your system to flow slower and could possibly stop flow all together. System pressure also plays a role in how well PC Opaque performs. If you notice ANY collection or separation of True Opaque, drain and rinse your system IMMEDIATELY. Running your system with PC Opaque coolant after it has separated can cause unknown issues and could require the user to remove, open, and clean each individual component in the system.
USE OF THIS PRODUCT WITH ALUMINUM COMPONENTS (SUCH AS ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTED RADIATORS) IS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED AND WILL VOID THE FLUID WARRANTY. PRIMOCHILL WILL NOT SUPPORT OR REPLACE FLUIDS USED WITH AN ALUMINUM COMPONENTS. USE OF THIS FLUID IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, PRIMOCHILL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY THIS FLUID.