Dominating the market since it's first introduction into the PC WaterCooling Industry over 15 years ago, the Revolver SX series marries functionality and aesthetics in perfect harmony, reflective of PrimoChill's typical distinct style. Taking your system to the next level is an art form driven by color and textures. Not all fittings are created equal and the RSX continues to prove itself year after year.
- SpectraX powder coated caps for unprecedented color correctness and long term consistency.
- G 1/4 threaded brass core plated in bright nickel for corrosion resistance
- Quick and simple installation
- Diamond Knurl Cap
- Compression caps created in a multiple step process that achieves corrosion resistance with an uncompromised finish
These fittings are designed to work with the tubing below.
- 3/8 in. ID x 1/2 in. OD Rigid PETG tubing
- 3/8 in. ID x 1/2 in. OD Rigid PMMA tubing
- 3/8 in. ID x 1/2 in. OD Rigid Copper tubing
- 6x Revolver SX Fittings
- 6x Bottom sealing o-rings
- 8x Tubing sealing o-rings
- 1x Revolver Removal Tool
- No installation tool required. Finger tighten only.
- The Revolver tool was designed for removing the cap only, not installing them.
- RSX caps are coated with a durable powder coat but we still recommend handling with care so you can enjoy the finish for years to come.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product.
Candy SX finishes can vary in tone based on surfaces. Knurled surfaced appear darker than smooth surfaces!
Although aluminum is used for the outside compression ring, no aluminum comes in direct contact with the fluid so mix metal corrosion is not an issue.