PrimoChill brings you glass tubing. This borosilicate glass is versatile and highly resistant to heat. Made from the same glass as laboratory glassware, this tube is transparent and durable. This tube is chemically inert and non-combustible making it a non-factor with any coolant.
Available in a standard and metric sizes to fit your individual build.
- Smooth polished ends
- Annealed after cut to relieve residual internal stresses
- High optical and cosmetic quality
- Highly resistant to corrosion caused by water, acids, saline solutions, alkaline solutions and organic substances
- Highly resistant to temperature fluctuations and heat
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Outer Diameter (OD): 14mm ±0.16
- Wall Thickness: 1.5mm ± 0.07
- Length: 375mm ± 3mm
- Pack Size:2
- Material: Borosilicate glass 3.3
- Fittings:14mm OD Rigid Fittings
- 2 Pieces of 14.75 inch Borosilicate Glass
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.