PrimoChill is once again helping performance enthusiasts, case modders, and those in search of the “Next Best” thing in watercooling. PrimoChill Rigid PETG Tube is one step further in the evolution of computer watercooling enabling the user to make the tightest bends and straightest runs without the need of excessive compression fittings and 90 degree angle rotaries. The less your build requires the more time and money you save searching for the right fitting.
Comes in a variety of colors to fit your individual build.
- Trusted/Experienced Brand. PrimoChill
- Superior Strength to Acrylic Tubing
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Thicker Wall for Safer Operation
- Environmentally Responsible, Safe, and Non Toxic Product
- Virgin PETG Material
- Inner Diameter: 12mm
- Outer Diameter: 16mm
- Wall Thickness : 2mm
- Length: 30in.
- Pack Size:6
- Fittings:16mm OD Rigid Compression
- 6 Pieces of 30 inch PETG tube
With the use of different components, materials, fluids, and flow rates, results may vary with the appearance of your tubing. Rigid Acrylic Tube is designed to work with a large variety of cooling components, however the use of alcohols, Ethylene Glycol and as well as any other harmful chemicals is strictly prohibited and will void your warranty.
PrimoChill is not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.
InstallationPLEASE NOTE: When using a bending insert with PETG, remember it is meant to have a tight fit. If it is loose, the rigid tube will collapse, kink, form air pockets and flat spots when heated. The tighter the fit, the better the result. This process requires patience, but will become easier the more you practice.
The bending insert requires some stretching and lubricating to get it in the rigid tube. Steps to success are below:
1. Stretch the bending insert. Remove any excess that isn’t stretched.
2. Ream the rigid tube with an RFB for best results, (or a hand reamer if that's all you have). This will ensure a clean opening for easier insertion.
3. Lubricate by applying several drops of dish soap or olive oil on the bending insert itself and then place several more drops into the rigid tube.
4. Work the bending insert into the rigid tube. The more you use the insert, the easier this process will become.