The much anticipated EximoSX Ultra radiators are here! These radiators are designed for great performance in a variety of system conditions. The Eximo sports a thick 40mm profile that makes it a performance beast. The internal core has six dual pass coolant lanes for unparalleled system flow and optimal cooling. Combine this with separate intake and outlet tanks, this radiator has little flow resistance. The fins and tubes are layed out to optimize lower RPM fans while maintaining elite performance.
We next introduced the SX family of colors for unprecedented watercooling color matching in the PrimoChill product family. Match your rad with your fittings, your reservoir, your pump, and your cpu block for stunning visual results. This powder coating process is applied individually to each radiator ensuring a durable finish.
- Optimized fin/tube layout for low RPM fans
- Efficient system impact with low overall loop slowdowns (High Coolant Flow)
- 6x Dual pass coolant lanes, for unparalleled system flow
- Separate intake /outlet tanks for uninterrupted flow
- Dualtone SpectraX color options available
- Individually applied, durable powder coated finish
- 40mm Thickness for superb performance
- PrimoChill Logo Badge can be applied in any orientation to match system
- SX family of colors for unprecedented watercooling color matching in PrimoChill product family. Match your rad with your fittings, your reservoir, your pump, and your cpu block.
- Fitting Ports:2
- Fitting Thread:G 1/4
- Fan Mount Spacing: 15mm
- Fan Mount Thread: M3
- Materials:Brass / Copper
- Certifications: ROHS
- Pressure:1.5 bar
- Overall Dimensions: 275x120x40mm
- Heat Transfer Tubes:12 (Copper)
- FPI: 10-12
- Warranty: 1 year
- Fittings: G1/4 thread
- Fan:120mm x 2
- 1x Eximo Ultra 240mm Radiator
- 8x Screws Long (30mm)
- 4x Screws Short (5mm)
- 2 Logo Emblems
Mounting hardware is included with your Eximo radiator. Using other mounting hardware may cause damage resulting in leaks voiding your warranty. Always double check the screw length before installation or you risk puncturing the radiator fluid channels.
SX finishes especially Candy and UV Colors can vary in tone based on surfaces and material. For example, knurled surfaces may appear darker than smooth surfaces.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.