The Enhanced D5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump Motor - PWM Enabled is the revised version of the popular D5 PWM pump. Still a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Reliability is afforded by the same unique design as the original pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven spherical impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The new PWM control chip allows a new controller that has a duty-cycle, feedback, and PWM control that scales in a similar way as the DDC 3.25 resulting in smooth and reliable operation. lt allows you to automate the pump speed based on CPU temperature using the motherboard PWM CPU fan header. This functionality keeps your pump only running at speeds that are needed and adds a safety feature of auto shut down based on RPM feedback if available in your BIOS.
- Black Connectors/Black Cables
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The PrimoChill Enhanced D5 PWM can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations
- The high pressure capability of the D5 is particularly well adapted to high-flow systems using 1/2in. ID or 3/8in. ID Tubing
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
- Plug-and-play simplicity
- Standard 4 pin power connectors and a PWM 4-Pin header
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime
- Maximum head:13 ft (4 m)
- Maximum discharge:~ 317 GPH (1200 LPH)
- Performance will vary based on housing used
- 1x PrimoChill Enhanced D5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump Motor - PWM Enabled
WarningsUse of caustic and/or abrasive coolant will void your warranty and result in failure. This pump comes stock WITHOUT any housing allowing you to integrate any of your favorite pump tops and pump accessories. Cannot be used as a standalone unit.
Do not run the pump dry. It is designed as self lubricating which means the fluid that the pump is designed to push/create flow is also used to lubricate the internal pump parts and you shouldn't run the pumps without fluid for any reason. Running dry creates internal friction between the ceramic bearing and bearing housing and that heat can crack or melt the bearing housing very quickly. Running D5 pumps dry (without fluid) immediately voids the warranty and replacements/refunds will not be issued.
Not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.