THE BENCH WITH NO COMPROMISES
It’s in our blood to continuously reassemble and upgrade our precious computers. Unfortunately, we are often constrained by the housing in which our hardware lives. Rest assured. Introducing the Praxis Wetbench. A testbench that blurs the boundary between form and function.
With a slanted motherboard posture the Wetbench sets itself apart from the rest. It’s strength rests within its practical approach. Ease of access to hardware without any obstacles was the core idea. It was fundamental to stay true to a modular open design that provides more freedom to you. But it wouldn’t be like us if we didn’t take it one step further. Not only is this a watercooled friendly testbench that gives absolute freedom to your loops. It will also be introduced into the SX (SpectraX) family. What does that mean? Colors. Colors. And more Colors. Say goodbye to the ordinary, and hello to the new Praxis Wetbench.
- Length (Foot to Foot) | 461.8mm
- Width (Front to Back | 483mm
- Height (w/ GPU Bracket) | 440mm
- Height (w/out GPU Bracket) | 330mm
- Motherboards: mITX / mATX / ATX / eATX
- Optical Drive: 2x 5.25" drives (can support dual 5.25 bay reservoirs)
- Storage Drives: 4x HDD/SSD (up to 3.5" supported)
- PSU: ATX PSU (up to 300mm supported)
- Switches: 2x 22mm
- Radiators:120mm through 360mm / 140mm though 280mm (thicker rads mount outside)
- Frame: Powder Coated Steel
- Accent: Acrylic
- Test Bench
- Accent Kit
- Assembly Hardware
- 2x Momentary Vandal Switch - 22mm -Black
- 4 x 2-Pin Switch Cables
- Installation Guide
Some users reported that when installing the ASUS Rampage V Extreme or select ASUS TUF models, you won't be able to use the M.2 slot. Solution: Install washers on MB Stand Off Screws (Part A) or replace Screw with 2x M3 thread screws. (additional hardware not included)
Not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.