That perfection is a moving target is no reason to not chase it. The WetbenchSX is the result of our pursuit. Never happy with "good enough", we made the new bench more compact, modular, rigid, and all-around faster and easier to use than its predecessor. Be it for initial construction, swapping pieces of kit out, or even just moving it from one place to another, every aspect has been improved. For those who couldn't use the original slanted motherboard mount, we even have a new flat-top configuration available. This one was worth the wait.
With the new WetbenchSX, you will not be meaningfully limited on radiator space. With 4 positions for radiator mounting supporting up to 480mm (and possibly beyond) radiators on the angled variant and 3 positions on the flat, you've got all the options a builder could ask for. With the add-on AIO/Radiator brackets, the WetbenchSX will be your best friend for everything from testing hardware to chasing liquid-cooled or chiller overclock records. LN2 pots more your style? The flat bench has your back. We'll soon be introducing the SpectraX finish range to offer the dozens of durable colors and textures our products are known for.
Years in the making, every rebuild sparking a new revision, introducing improvement after improvement. This is not a bench built on theory, this is a bench built on practice. We love it, and we're confident you will, too.
- Quick Install-The wetbench takes mere minutes to assemble.
- Easy Disconnect-The Motherboard and Radiator Bracket can easily attached and detached in seconds.
- Aio and Radiator Support-Depending on the model, support of up to 2 Aio's (13in. tube length) can be used and up to 4 radiators.
- Unrivaled compaptibility-From reservoirs to radiators, motherboards
- Anti-Vibration Pads-Foot, PSU, and radiator anti-vibration pads are included to mitigate those annoying vibration sounds.
- Open Design allowing ease of use when building-Easy to install and uninstall hardware with it's easy open design.
- Length (Foot to Foot) | 338mm
- Width (Front to Back | 385mm (410mm w/ 2nd Optional Rad Tray)
- Height (w/o GPU Bracket) | 250mm
- Motherboards: mITX / mATX / ATX / eATX
- 5.25 Bay: 2x 5.25in. drives
- Storage Drives: 4x HDD/SSD (6 with Optional HDD Supports)
- PSU: ATX PSU
- Switches: 2x 16mm
- Radiators:1x Up to 480/560 supported
- Frame: Powder Coated Steel
- 1x GPU Bracket
- 1x Motherboard Tray
- 1x Mid Tray
- 1x Right Leg
- 1x Left Leg
- 1x Radiator Tray
- 1x Front PSU Bracket
- 1x Back PSU Bracket
- 2x 5.25in. Bay Bracket
- 2x Power/Reset Switches
- 1x Hardware Pack
Not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.