Perfection may be a moving target, but we'll always keep giving chase. The WetbenchSX is the result of our pursuit. Never happy with "good enough", we made the new bench more compact, modular, rigid, and all-around faster and easier to use than its predecessor. Be it for initial construction, swapping pieces of kit out, or even just moving it from one place to another, every aspect has been improved. For those who couldn't use the original slanted motherboard mount, we even have a new flat-top configuration available. This one was worth the wait.
With the new WetbenchSX, you will not be meaningfully limited on radiator space. With 4 positions for radiator mounting supporting up to 4-fan radiators on the angled variant and 3 positions on the flat, you've got all the options a builder could ask for. With the add-on AIO/Radiator brackets, the WetbenchSX will be your best friend for everything from testing hardware to chasing liquid-cooled or chiller overclock records. LN2 pots more your style? The flat bench has your back. We'll soon be introducing the SpectraX color range to offer the dozens of durable finishes our products are known for.
Years in the making, every rebuild sparking a new revision, introducing improvement after improvement. This is not a bench built on theory, this is a bench built on practice. We love it, and we're confident you will, too.
- Quick Install - The WetBench takes mere minutes to assemble.
- Easy Disconnect - The Motherboard and Radiator Brackets can be easily attached and detached in seconds.
- Fan Arms - Modular Fan arms for getting that extra airflow where it's needed.
- AIO and Radiator Support - Depending on the model, up to 2 AIOs (13in. tube length) can be used and up to 4 radiators.
- Unrivaled compatibility - Capable of mounting a wide variety of reservoirs, radiators, power supplies, and motherboards of different sizes.
- Anti-Vibration Pads - Foot, PSU, and radiator anti-vibration pads are included to mitigate those annoying vibration sounds.
- Open Design - Easy to perform maintenance or install and uninstall hardware with the easy open design.
- Length (Foot to Foot) | 338mm (Slant) | 338mm (Flat)
- Width (Front to Back | 440mm (Slant) | 385mm (410mm w/ 2nd Optional Rad Tray) (Flat)
- Height (w/o GPU Bracket) | 435mm (Slant) | 250mm (Flat)
- Motherboards: mITX / mATX / ATX / eATX
- 5.25 Bay: 2x 5.25in. drives
- Storage Drives: 6x HDD/SSD
- PSU: ATX PSU
- Additional Fan Suport:1x 120/140mm Fan
- Switches: 2x 16mm
- Radiators:4x Up to 480/560 supported
- Frame: Powder Coated Steel
- 1x GPU Bracket
- 1x Motherboard Tray
- 1x Mid Tray
- 1x Left Leg
- 1x Right Leg
- 1x Radiator Tray
- 1x Front PSU Bracket
- 1x Back PSU Bracket
- 2x 5.25in. Bay Bracket
- 2x Fan Bracket + Mount + Arm
- 1x Drive Adapter Bracket
- 1x Radiator Bracket
- 2x AIO Bracket
- 1x Left Leg (horizontal version)
- 1x Right Leg (horizontal version)
- 1x Front PSU Bracket (horizontal version)
- 2x Power/Reset Switches
- 1x Hardware Pack
Not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.