The Bykski RGB AIO series brings the chill! Bykski B-FRD240-RBW integrated CPU cooler is a collection of pump, water block, radiator, and Teflon water pipes connected as an integrated unit to form a complete and effective internal self-circulating water cooling system. The system is dedicated to the cooling of the motherboard CPU only. The CPU block is a copper base plate with outstanding thermal conductivity that includes addressable RGB built in. Matching 120mm A-RGB fans cool the radiator while lighting up your case.
- Finest Craftmanship
- Built in A-RGB lighting
- Designed to Fit Standard 120mm Fan Locations
- Radiator Dimensions:274mm x 119mm x 27mm
- Pump Speed:2300 RPM ±10%
- Connector type:4-Pin PWM
- Tube Material:Teflon
- Fan:120mm A-RGB
- Fan Speed:400-1500 RPM ±10%
- Air Flow:64.8 CFM
- Noise:33.6 dBA
- Voltage:12V Fan / 5V LED
- AMD Socket: AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FMA2 / FM1
- Intel Socket: LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 115x / 1366 / 775
- Fittings:G 1/4 Thread
- 1x CPU Water Cooling Block w/ A-RGB
- 1x 240mm Integrated Radiator
- 1x AMD Mounting Bracket
- 1x Intel Mounting Bracket
- 1x Set of Mounting Hardware (4x mount / 8x short fan / 8x long fan)
- 2x A-RGB LED (RBW) Fan
- (Warning: Addressable RGB (RBW) is 5V and is ONLY compatible with A-RGB (RBW) components. RGB is 12V and is ONLY compatible with RGB components. Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
Secondary pictures show 2 fans and hardware for a 240mm version. Delivered item includes fans and hardware based on model. Product does NOT include English installation instructions.
PrimoChill is not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.