The Bykski Metal Rigid Tubing is a chrome plated copper material making it extemely durable. It has a seamless construction, which provides a smooth interior surface. It comes in an angled run that allows you to custom fit bends but cutter either end. The added metal in your system can't hurt bringing temperatures down in transition between components. By absorbing heat from the coolant the tube can dissipate this heat easily with any kind of average internal airflow in your chassis.
- Polished surface
- Extra heat dissipation bonus
- Temper Rating:Hard
- Material:Copper (chrome plated)
- Tube Size:12mm Inner Diameter / 14mm Outer Diameter
- Wall Thickness: 2mm
- Fittings:any 14mm OD Rigid Fittings
- Sold Per Stick (an order quantity of 3 would result in a 3x pieces)
This is an ADVANCED DIY product!
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.
Cutting should be done with the proper tools. Failure to do so can result in nonuniform ends leading to leaking and failure to seal.