PrimoChill is making PETG even easier to work with. Using our complete kit you have the PETG required for any system and the tools to work with it. The Universal Tube Cutter is provided to rough cut your PETG to length, while the RFB finishing drill bit can be used to fine tune your length and gives a perfectly finished tubing end. The combination of Tube Lube and bending insert are included to use in conjunction with the provided 45/90/180 Degree Water Cooling Bending Set. This combo allows you to creates bends of any angle with precision using the heatgun of your choice.
- All in One Kit Designed/Tested to Work Together with Zero Issues
- Trusted/Experienced Brand. PrimoChill
- Superior Strength to Acrylic Tubing
- Thicker Wall for Safer Operation
- Environmentally Responsible, Safe, and Non Toxic Product
- PETG Inner Diameter (ID): 3/8in. ±.005
- PETG Outer Diameter (OD): 1/2in. ±.005
- PETG Wall Thickness: 1/16in.
- PETG Length: 30in.
- Fittings:1/2in. OD Rigid Fittings
- 6 Pieces of 30 inch PETG tube
- 1/2 OD 45/90/180 Degree Water Cooling Bending Set
- 1/2 OD RFB Finishing Drill Bit
- 3/8 Bending Insert
- Tube Lube
- Universal Tube Cutter
With the use of different components, materials, fluids, and flow rates, results may vary with the appearance of your tubing. Rigid Tube is designed to work with a large variety of cooling components, however the use of alcohols, Ethylene Glycol and as well as any other harmful chemicals is strictly prohibited and will void your warranty.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.