The PrimoChill Rad Clean - Radiator Cleaning Treatment is a solution for cleaning radiators outside of a loop. By using this cleaner you can "scrub" the inside of your rad without fear of damaging other components, seals or acrylic! This solution is easy to mix, easy to use, and gets you ready to go!
- Water Based
- Environmentally Responsible, Safe, and Non Toxic Product
- Concentrate - Just Add 1/2 bottle to 32oz of DI or distilled water
- No special equipment (gloves, goggles) needed
- Bottle Size: 2oz
- Included:2oz Rad Clean, 2 plastic fittings w/ orings, 1 threaded funnel
- Dosage: Mix 1/2 bottle with 32oz of DI or distilled water
CompatibilityRad Clean is compatible with the internal metals found in radiators only! Using Rad Clean on nickel items is NOT compatible! Not compatible with aluminum water cooling components.
For this pre-treatment to work correctly follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Dilute one half bottle of RadClean into 32oz of distilled/Ro/Di water.
Step 2: Fill radiator up with Radclean mixture
Step 3:Close both ports with plastic fillports. Ensure they're plastic. Shake radiator.
Step 4:Let your radiator sit for one hour.
Step 5:Drain radiator and flush radiator extensively with distilled/ro/di water
Step 6:Drain radiator and let dry completely.
WarningsImportant to use plastic fittings when cleaning radiators while using Rad Clean!
PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.